Warning: This is archived material and may be out of date. The Metropolitan Police Authority has been replaced by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPC).
See the MOPC website for further information.
Co-ordination and Policing Committee
17 February 2003
10 Dean Farrar Street, London SW1H 0NY
Items to be considered while the press and public are present
- Apologies for absence
- To receive any declarations of interests from members of the Committee.
If a member declares a personal interest, as defined in the MPA’s code of conduct, she or he may remain in the meeting and speak and vote on the issue. If the issue is a prejudicial one, the member must withdraw from the meeting during the discussion of that item.
- Minutes: 7 February 2003
- Managing further expansion in the MPS
- Update on implementation of activity based costing in the MPS: data collection from BOCUs
- Royal Parks Constabulary proposals
- HMIC thematic of special branch
- Any other business, which the Chair accepts on the grounds of urgency.
Members were reminded that if they had a financial interest in any matter that was discussed at the meeting they should have declared the interest and not taken part in any discussion or voted on it.
For more information contact:
MPA general: 020 7202 0202
Media enquiries: 020 7202 0217/18
Send an e-mail linking to this page