You are in:


Details of how to make a complaint about the Metropolitan Police Authority or a member of staff.

Warning: This is archived material and may be out of date. The Metropolitan Police Authority has been replaced by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPC).

See the MOPC website for further information.

Complaints Form

Your complaint

Please try to be specific about what went wrong and what you would like the MPA to do to put things right. Once your complaint has been received, the Comments & Complaints Officer (CCO) will arrange for it to be investigated.

Send an e-mail linking to this page