Warning: This is archived material and may be out of date. The Metropolitan Police Authority has been replaced by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPC).
See the MOPC website for further information.
Communities, Equalities and People Committee
1 September 2011
10 Dean Farrar Street, London, SW1H 0NY.
Items to be considered while the press and public are present
- Apologies for absence
- To receive any declarations of interest from members of the authority
- Minutes and Action Sheet - Communities, Equalities and People Committee: 7 July 2011
- Oral update from the Head of Equalities and Engagement
- Victims Code of Practice update
- MPA Domestic and Sexual Violence Board final report
- Communities, Equalities and People Committee annual review
- Appointments to Sub-committees
Please note that members of the press and public must leave the meeting at this point.
- Exclusion of Press and Public
To resolve that the press and public be asked to leave the meeting during discussion of the remaining items of business because exempt information as defined in Schedule 12a to the Local Government Act 1972 as amended is likely to be made known.
- Exempt Minutes: Communities, Equalities and People Committee - 7 July 2011
Send an e-mail linking to this page