Warning: This is archived material and may be out of date. The Metropolitan Police Authority has been replaced by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPC).
See the MOPC website for further information.
This section contains reports produced by the Authority.
Scrutinies and inquiries
MPA scrutinies focus on specific areas of MPS activity and make recommendations to improve service delivery.
- Civil Liberties Panel
- Counter Terrorism: The London Debate
- Crime Data Recording
- Gun Crime
- Gurpal Virdi
- Mental Health & Policing - MPA/NHS joint review
- Morris Inquiry
- MPS Media and Communications
- Race and Faith Inquiry
- Rape Investigation and Victim Care
- Safer Neighbourhoods
- Seen and Heard - young people, policing and crime: An MPA report
- Stop and Search
- Talent Management and Succession Planning
- MPA business plan
Outlines the Authority’s vision, priorities, objectives and resources and details the key work that the Authority will carry out.
- Policing Plans
Policing and performance plans outline our annual priorities and objectives.
- Met Forward
Focusing on fighting crime the MPA mission
- MPA/MPS Estate Strategy 2010-2014
The MPA owns or leases all the buildings used by the MPS in London and this recognises the vital role the estate plays in supporting the delivery of effective and efficient policing across the capital.
- Community Engagement Commitment
- Letters and statements
- Local policing summaries
- Publications scheme
- Responsible procurement
- Register of interests, gifts, allowances and expenses - MPA members
- Register of Senior Management Team gifts and hospitality
- Standing orders
Send an e-mail linking to this page