Warning: This is archived material and may be out of date. The Metropolitan Police Authority has been replaced by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPC).
See the MOPC website for further information.
Met Forward Two: Focussed on fighting crime
Met Forward, the MPA’s three year strategic mission will guide the Metropolitan Police Service in tackling the issues that matter most to Londoners: fighting crime and reducing criminality; increasing confidence in policing; and giving us better value for money.
Latest Met Forward Two news
Summary of Met Forward projects and progress
Met Forward Two
Met Forward is the MPA’s three year policing strategic mission which is designed to guide the Met in tackling the issues that matter most to Londoners. A programme of projects is currently running which fall under one of the 8 priority stands which are highlighted in Met Forward.
Met Forward Two - 9 key priority strands
- Met Streets - delivering order, control and safety in the public realm
- Met Governance and Accountability - Going Forward. Preparing the way for a new model of policing governance and accountability
- Met Specialist - driving performance and trust in our specialist crime fighting units
- Met Partners - supporting partnerships to fight crime
- Met Connect - having a better conversation with those we protect
- Met People - valuing our officers and staff
- Met Olympics and Paralympic Games 2012 - delivering a safe Games
- Met Support - improving the infrastructure that supports crime fighting
- Met Standards - identifying and rewarding performance and efficiency
Send an e-mail linking to this page