Warning: This is archived material and may be out of date. The Metropolitan Police Authority has been replaced by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPC).
See the MOPC website for further information.
MPA full Authority
27 October 2011
Committee rooms 4 and 5, City Hall, The Queen’s Walk, London SE1 2AA
Items to be considered while the press and public are present
- Apologies for absence
- To receive any declarations of interests from members of the Authority
- Minutes of the meeting of the Authority held on 15 September 2011 (part 1)
- Chairman’s update (Oral report)
An update from the Chairman on any key issues or events since the last Authority meeting.
- Commissioner’s report
The Commissioner will report on policing performance and other issues and will respond to questions from Authority members.
- Stop and account – update
- Reports from committees
- Any other urgent business
This item affords the opportunity to raise issues that are urgent. The grounds for urgency must be stated.
Send an e-mail linking to this page