Warning: This is archived material and may be out of date. The Metropolitan Police Authority has been replaced by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPC).
See the MOPC website for further information.
Strategic and Operational Policing Committee
10 November 2011
10 Dean Farrar Street, London, SW1H 0NY.
Items to be considered while the press and public are present
- Apologies for absence
- To receive any declarations of interests from members of the Authority
- Minutes: Strategic and Operational Policing Committee 13 October 2011 (part 1)
- Urgent actions and urgent operational issues - oral report (if any)
In accordance with subsection 4.2.4 of Part A of the MPA Standing Orders, the Committee Chair may agree to consider items deemed to be urgent. The reasons for urgency will be recorded in the minutes of the meeting
Items for discussion
- Headline performance report
- Update on the Safer Neighbourhoods operating model
- TP Development: oral update
DAC Stephen Kavanagh will present an oral report to the Committee, providing an overview of the Territorial Policing Development Programme and the current progress of its various strands.
- Specialist Crime Directorate 9: update report
- Specialist Crime Directorate 5: update report
- Specialist Crime Directorate 2: serious sexual offences review
- MPA report on child sexual exploitation
Items for noting
- Thematic performance report
- Directorate of Professional Standards: performance report
- Update on the implementation of IPCC recommendations
- Exclusion of Press and Public
To resolve that the press and public be asked to leave the meeting during discussion of the remaining items of business because exempt information as defined in Schedule 12a to the Local Government Act 1972 as amended is likely to be made known.
Please note that members of the press and public must leave the meeting at this point.
Items considered after the exclusion of the press and public
- Update on the implementation of IPCC recommendations (part 2)
Exempt Appendix 1 to agenda item 15 above.
- Application for funding of an officer’s legal representation
Members are asked to agree a sum of money.
Send an e-mail linking to this page