Warning: This is archived material and may be out of date. The Metropolitan Police Authority has been replaced by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPC).
See the MOPC website for further information.
Communities, Equalities and People Committee
2 February 2011
10 Dean Farrar Street, London, SW1H 0NY.
Items to be considered while the press and public are present
- Apologies for absence
- To receive any declarations of interest from members of the authority
Items for decision
- Minutes: Communities, Equalities and People Committee: 6 January 2011
- Oral update from Head of Equalities and Engagement
- Update on MPS community engagement activity
- Victims’ Code of Practice performance update
Items for information – These items are for noting or to be received and are taken as read
Send an e-mail linking to this page