Warning: This is archived material and may be out of date. The Metropolitan Police Authority has been replaced by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPC).
See the MOPC website for further information.
Communities, Equalities and People Committee
6 January 2011
10 Dean Farrar Street, London, SW1H 0NY.
Items to be considered while the press and public are present
- Apologies for absence
- To receive any declarations of interest from members of the authority
Items for decision
- Minutes: Communities, Equalities and People Committee: 4 November 2010
- Update from Head of Equalities and Engagement (oral report)
- Basic Command Unit and MPA Partnership Fund Out Turn Report
- Update on Partnership working across the MPS
- Restructure of Diversity and Citizen Focus Directorate - update
- Metropolitan Police Service Staff Survey
Items for information – These items are for noting or to be received and are taken as read
Send an e-mail linking to this page