Warning: This is archived material and may be out of date. The Metropolitan Police Authority has been replaced by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPC).
See the MOPC website for further information.
MPA full Authority
24 November 2011
The Chamber, City Hall, The Queen’s Walk, London SE1 2AA
This meeting is open to the public and everyone is welcome to attend. There is access for disabled people and induction loops are available.
Items to be considered while the press and public are present
- Apologies for absence
- To receive any declarations of interests from members of the Authority
- Minutes of the meeting of the Authority held on 27 October 2011 (part 1)
- Question from member of the public
- Chairman’s update (Oral report)
An update from the Chairman on any key issues or events since the last Authority meeting.
- Commissioner’s report
The Commissioner will report on policing performance and other issues and will respond to questions from Authority members.
- Policing London Business Plan
- Civil Liberties Panel review ‘Protecting the innocent’ – The London Experience of DNA and the national DNA database
- Reports from Committees
- Urgent Action taken under delegated authority
This report gives details, for information, of action taken under delegated authority on the grounds of urgency.
- Any other urgent business
This item affords the opportunity to raise issues that are urgent. The grounds for urgency must be stated.
- Exclusion of Press and Public
To resolve that the press and public be asked to leave the meeting during discussion of the remaining items of business because exempt information as defined in Schedule 12a to the Local Government Act 1972 as amended is likely to be made known.
Please note that members of the press and public must leave the meeting at this point.
- Exempt appendices 1 and 2 to Annex 9 of the Policing London Business Plan
(Item linked to item 7)
Send an e-mail linking to this page