Warning: This is archived material and may be out of date. The Metropolitan Police Authority has been replaced by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPC).
See the MOPC website for further information.
Items to be considered while the press and public are present
- Appointment of Chairman of the meeting
- Apologies for absence
- To receive any declarations of interests from members of the Authority
- Minutes of the joint meeting held on 17 February 2011 (part 1)
- Policing London Business Plan
To consider the Policing London Business Plan and to resolve whether to recommend its adoption by the Full Authority on 31 March 2011.
- Proposed budget amendments
This report sets out information on the amendments to the Authority’s 2011/12 budget, proposed at the London Assembly on 23rd February 2011.
- Any other urgent business
This item affords the opportunity to raise issues that are urgent. The grounds for urgency must be stated.
- Exclusion of Press and Public
To resolve that the press and public be asked to leave the meeting during discussion of the remaining items of business because exempt information as defined in Schedule 12a to the Local Government Act 1972 as amended is likely to be made known.
Please note that members of the press and public must leave the meeting at this point.
Items considered after the exclusion of the press and public
- Minutes of the joint meeting held on 17 February 2011 (part 2)
- Transfer of national Domestic Extremism units to the MPS
This report provides information on the progress of the transfer of three DE units to the MPS following on from the HMIC Value for Money Review. This proposal was endorsed by the MPA Counter-Terrorism and Protective Services Sub-committee.
Send an e-mail linking to this page