Warning: This is archived material and may be out of date. The Metropolitan Police Authority has been replaced by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPC).
See the MOPC website for further information.
Strategic and Operational Policing Committee
16 June 2011
10 Dean Farrar Street, London, SW1H 0NY.
Items to be considered while the press and public are present
- Apologies for absence
- To receive any declarations of interests from members of the Authority
- Minutes: Strategic and Operational Policing Committee 12 May 2011
- Urgent actions and urgent operational issues - oral report (if any)
- Report on the Sub Committees of the Strategic and Operational Policing Committee
- Headline performance report
- Thematic performance report
- Update on Virtual Courts
- Update on the MPS Safer Neighbourhoods Review
- Update on the Police Reform and Social Responsibility Bill
MPA officers will provide an oral update on the progress of the Police Reform and Social Responsibility Bill. [Oral report]
- Exclusion of Press and Public
To resolve that the press and public be asked to leave the meeting during discussion of the remaining items of business because exempt information as defined in Schedule 12a to the Local Government Act 1972 as amended is likely to be made known.
Please note that members of the press and public must leave the meeting at this point.
Items considered after the exclusion of the press and public
- Minutes: Strategic and Operational Policing Committee 12 May 2011 (part 2)
- Application for funding to settle a claim
Members are asked to agree a sum of money.
Send an e-mail linking to this page