Warning: This is archived material and may be out of date. The Metropolitan Police Authority has been replaced by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPC).
See the MOPC website for further information.
Strategic and Operational Policing Committee
12 May 2011
10 Dean Farrar Street, London, SW1H 0NY.
Items to be considered while the press and public are present
- Apologies for absence
- To receive any declarations of interests from members of the Authority
- Minutes: Strategic and Operational Policing Committee 7 April 2011
- Urgent actions and urgent operational issues - (oral report - if any)
- Report on the Sub-committees of the Strategic and Operational Policing Committee
- Headline performance report
This report measures Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other corporate performance against 2010/11 targets outlined in the Policing London Business Plan 2010–13.
- Update on the Territorial Policing Development Programme
The TP Development Programme is intended to support the development of a more cost effective model for policing that will deliver excellent local services for Londoners. This report outlines the current approach and progress with planning the implementation of the TP Development Programme.
- Update on Dangerous Dogs
This report provides an update on the work of the Status Dogs Unit over the previous financial year.
- Update on the Police Reform and Social Responsibility Bill (oral report)
MPA officers will provide an oral update on the progress of the Police Reform and Social Responsibility Bill.
- 101 – Single Non-Emergency Number
This report provides an overview of the use of the current non emergency contact telephone number used by the Metropolitan Police Service, 0300 123 1212, and gives details of their move to adopt the new National non-emergency number, namely 101.
- Exclusion of Press and Public
To resolve that the press and public be asked to leave the meeting during discussion of the remaining items of business because exempt information as defined in Schedule 12a to the Local Government Act 1972 as amended is likely to be made known.
Please note that members of the press and public must leave the meeting at this point.
Items considered after the exclusion of the press and public
- Minutes: Strategic and Operational Policing Committee 7 April 2011 (part 2)
- Update on the handling of a series of civil claims
Members are asked to agree a number of recommendations.
- Application for funding to settle a claim
Members are asked to agree a sum of money.
Send an e-mail linking to this page